G-Force Truck Wash was specifically created by our chemists specifically for trucks and the heavy amount of build-up dirt that they acquire during hard labor. This is a hyper shampoo and gloss enhancer. This product is the #1 premium Truck Wash solution in concentrated form, in the world. It is high-performance total Truck Wash and gloss formulated to simply be the best at any price. Truck Wash = Shine and the ultimate surface prep paintwork cleanser, shampoo and shine enhancer in one. This is 100% surface friendly and biodegradable formula that out performs hazardous solvent shampoos and surface cleaners. Fast penetrating lubricating foam lifts and holds soil in suspension for easy scratch free rinsing. G-Force Truck Wash extracts break down dirt and grime while lubricating surfaces allowing debris to be gently rinsed off. G-Force Truck Wash is formulated with the finest cleaning agents available today to deliver a 100% clean, streak free and shine finish. It unquestionably will not remove protective wax or polymer surface protectants.
* This has premium body-wash shampoo and synthetic shine enhancer
* Formulated with new foaming technology which utilizes cleaners suspended within the suds and bubbles to gently lift away the toughest dirt and grime
* Gently lifts dirt, rinses fast leaving behind a premium shine
* pH balanced blend of polymers and lubricants will gently remove dirt and contaminants from your car while provident a layer of wax on your automobile
* Formulated to greatly reduce water spots by limiting calcium's ability to dry to the surface
G-Force Truck Wash is the preferred way to clean and shine your Truck's finish, boosting your protection, glossiness and shine. It is also safe to use on similarly hard working cars.
G-Force Tuck Wash is also available in different sizes. Look over my listings in order to find the size that best meets your needs.
We believe this to be the only Truck Wash shampoo available that has been created specifically for trucks.
- Pour 2 oz. per Gallon of G-Force Truck Cleaner into a clean bucket. It will be helpful to use a 5 gallon bucket to get the proper dilution ratio.
- Rinse all loose dirt off your vehicle with a water hose, starting at the top.
- Start washing from the top of the vehicle. Use a Natural Sea Sponge or a Microfiber Wash Mitt for a safe, gentle wash.
- Work your way around the vehicle and down, rinsing frequently. The last area you should wash is the lower panels because they get the dirtiest.
- When rinsing, allow water to flow freely from the top of the vehicle. The suds will cause the water to sheet off, leaving very little water on the vehicle.
- Always towel dry your vehicle following a wash to prevent water spots. Use a clean, soft microfiber towel that is designated for drying. Dry windows first and then concentrate on body panels. It may be helpful to go back with another towel to catch water that has accumulated around mirrors or emblems.
- Always apply wax if there is none left on the paint. G-Force Spray Wax will offer excellent protection and a dazzling shine. In addition, show off your fender wells with our G-Force Fender Well Brightener.